Nominations are now closed and the 2015 Award Winners have been selected.
“For centuries, America’s progress has been driven by pioneers who think big, take risks, and work hard. Where their ideas take root, we find inventions that can change the way we live. And when their businesses take off, they fuel an engine of economic growth and job creation that moves America forward. During National Small Business Week, we celebrate the generations of entrepreneurs who have given their all to realize a dream, and we renew our promise to help their businesses grow, hire, and succeed.”
President of the United States
Every year since 1963, the President of the United States has issued a proclamation announcing National Small Business Week, which recognizes the critical contributions of America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners. As you might know, more than half of Americans either own or work for a small business, and they create about two out of every three new jobs in the U.S. each year.
As part of National Small Business Week, the U.S. Small Business Administration takes the opportunity to highlight the impact of outstanding entrepreneurs, small business owners, and others from all 50 states and U.S. territories. Every day, they’re working to grow small businesses, create 21st century jobs, drive innovation, and increase America’s global competitiveness.
Thank you for helping find and nominate candidates for the most prestigious annual small business awards in America.
All SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis.
- Small Business Person of the Year ‐‐ National and Eastern Missouri Award
- Small Business Exporter of the Year‐‐ National and Eastern Missouri Award
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year ‐‐ Eastern Missouri
- Family‐Owned Small Business of the Year ‐‐ Eastern Missouri
- Missouri Home Base Small Business of the Year ‐‐ Eastern Missouri
- Minority Owned Small Business of the Year ‐‐ Eastern Missouri
- Veteran Owned Small Business of the Year ‐‐ Eastern Missouri
- Woman Owned Small Business of the Year ‐‐ Eastern Missouri
- Rural Owned Small Business of the Year ‐‐ Eastern Missouri
- Entrepreneurial Success Award ‐‐ Eastern Missouri
For more information contact:
Business Development Specialist